Failure to Launch: This is Comedy? This is Why I'm Blogging!
This site is supposed to help prepare Bo for independent responsible adult-boy living. Maybe there's an epidemic out there of boomerang boys (is this "Clueless" of the 0-digits decade?)
I haven't seen the movie yet. But the premise and the mainstreaming of this entire topic (Mission: Independence. Move out Dammit. We want to redecorate your room!) has me worried. The film's official site features the following:
To leave the nest, some men just need a little push. (pushing.)
Synopsis: Tripp (Matthew Mcconaughey) has never been able to leave the nest. He's always had some reason or other, but now, his desperate parents have had enough. They hire the gorgeous and talented girl of his dreams (Sarah Jessica Parker) to get him to move our of the house.
A Fun Quiz!
How to Tell if He Still Lives at home:
1. Check his threads. Are his whites white and his colors bright?
2. He always insists on spending the night at YOUR place.
3. He never has parties. Ever.
4. When he's sick, he has to stay in bed, by order of "Dr. Mom."
5. He can't go to the X-Games with his friends because his father wants help setting up a new computer.
If you've seen the movie already, let me know if Sarah Jessica lures him out. I wonder what she charges...?