Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Save $10 on a $50 Grocery Purchase

$10 off $50 Grocery Purchase
Not all coupons are worth clipping---.35 cents off two boxes of snack crackers doesn't make it worth the effort to clip the coupon, track it in my purse, read the fine print, and make sure I use it before it expires. Some coupons are too good to pass up! The Safeway store coupon in NW newspapers today is a great way to save 20% on groceries---I watch for these coupons to show up and grab it. Here are the details:

The coupon is good for $10 off a grocery purchase of $50 or more (although if you spend over $50, you're not getting a full 20% off because your savings percentage diminishes) And you must have and use your Safeway club card. It's not good for alcohol, tobacco, stamps, bus passes, money orders, etc. And itt expires 4/9/06. Other than those restrictions (read the fine print) it's as good as a $10 bill.

I love these coupons because I use them to stock up on dog kibble and pantry items if we don't need fresh groceries like milk, eggs, fruit and vegetables.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, nice! I'll have to keep my eyes open for those in the newspaper! I get a free copy from my school! Thanks for the comment on my blog post. :)